Friday, September 24, 2010

So, here goes...

Hello, and welcome to my page! The topic I have chosen for my blog is procrastination. I believe it to be the most appropriate topic because it's what I know the most about. I've been doing it for years and years. I'm a pro. Even now, this being my first post, I'm probably the very last person in the class to get things started. But, this doesn't mean I won't get my work done, just that I will be getting it done last second. I work well under pressure, and I am at my best with the threat of failure looking me in the face. I've had my fair share of run-ins with failure, and I am told that I will never learn from my mistakes if I don't change my habits. They are probably right, but as for now, I can settle with getting my work done barely on time and enjoying the lifestyle of "I'll get to it tomorrow". 

1 comment:

  1. Dude you and I are on the same boat; I am NOTORIOUS for the whole procrastination bit. For me, it's also something about being overwhelmed with pressure and having a tighter dead-line that suddenly gives me a motivation in completing the task. Even though my procrastination routine sometimes makes this inevitable, I HATE pulling all-nighters. They are so exhausting, and the next day I come in looking like Sam the Droopy Dog. It's awful!! Yeah, you might be a pro at this now, but think about the future, can you pull this off with a big-time job? Hmm probably not...lol.

    ReplyDelete